Do you want to learn graphic design & advertising from scratch? well, I’ve tried to squeeze my academic studying of advertising in the faculty of applied arts & experience in the design field for more than 15 years in one single graphic design course that would help an absolute beginner or even an advanced graphic designer to become a professional graphic designer.
What will you learn in this Graphic Design MasterClass:
1-Graphic Design Theories
So, Starting with graphic design theories including typography, color theory, graphic design compositions & layout theories to know the science behind achieving great designs. Plus bonus videos where I will be giving you tours in New York design museums like the museum of illusions in New York for example.
(Adobe Graphic Design Applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Creative Cloud, PDF)
2-Photoshop Creative Thinking & Advertising
We will learn Photoshop while we are covering different design niches & categories in the course to make sure you can engage in any graphic design task as a professional graphic designer, so in photoshop we are covering real-world projects & advertising campaigns for big brands & how to do creative thinking & professional graphic visuals, so, for example, we will design for Mercedes Benz, Vodafone, Boeing, and more… and even we are covering social media graphic design campaigns which are crucial nowadays,
3-Illustrator Creative Thinking & Branding
we will learn in Illustrator how to design a corporate identity or a full branding from scratch including how to build professional logos & various brand publications & graphic visuals.
4-How to Present your designs & your branding work in the best way
Also, we will learn how to present our design work in a stunning way as well using both Photoshop & Illustrator & amazing resources for best graphic design mock-ups & even how to save time designing in them.
5-Indesign Creative Thinking: Editorial designs & Graphic designer Portfolio design
then we will learn adobe InDesign from scratch including of course different Indesign tools, Indesign panels, printing technicals, character & paragraph styles in Indesign, Indesign’s Master pages to achieve your graphic designs in a fast & professional way through practical projects including a bifold brochure then moving to another Indesign project: full 16 pages of different creative layouts of editorial designs (also we learn more in this project about different design theories especially graphic design grids & how to apply different graphic design grids in different layouts) which will be your own stunning design portfolio by the way & you will get a portfolio template to customize it according to your own taste & style. so by the end of this course, you will have learned graphic design theories, graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) & creative design & advertising thinking plus a full portfolio filled with your own design samples that you’ve been building through the entire graphic design course.
6-Photoshop & Illustrator basics & essentials training, Exercises & graphic design files & Assets:
If you know nothing about graphic design applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) don’t worry cuz this course will teach you the essentials of using Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign along with tons of great design files, assets & exercises to sharpen your graphic design skills.
7-Graphic design applications Updates & New graphic design tutorials:
New graphic design applications updates are constantly being added to the course along with more graphic design & advertising content.
8-Graphic design facebook group:
Also, you can join our facebook group to get inspired & share your graphic designs & Artwork to get feedback from like-minded designers from all over the world through this creative journey.
By the end of this graphic design course, you will have learned graphic design theories (color Theories & color Wheel, Graphic design compositions & layout, Layout Grid Systems, Visual inspiration from New York famous design museums), Graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) & creative thinking plus a full portfolio filled with your design Artwork samples that you’ve been building through the entire course.
Enroll Now and let's master the graphic design together!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in creating compelling and GREAT design.
- Those interested in learning Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Affinity Designer Too!)
- Those wanting to understand graphic design basics and theory paired with real world projects and applications
- Those looking to learn logo design and branding techniques and execution
- Anyone wanting to become a graphic designer part-time or full-time, or those who need design skills to elevate their current careers.
- Those looking for a solid graphic design foundations course with the depth of an intermediate level course
- Those wanting to learn the basics of Affinity Designer and learn the difference between Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer
- 12 Sections
- 40 Lessons
- 0 Quizzes
- 60h 50m Duration
Course Guide and Resources
- Course Guide + Downloadable Resources!
- Join the Exclusive Student Facebook Group
Creating Our Logo and Concept
- Getting Started
- Working With Typography
- Moodboards and Color Palettes
- Working with Light and Darker Backgrounds
Developing Branding Standards and Brand Assets
- Developing Our Branding Standards
- Brand Assets
- Package Design Setup
- Package Design Layout
- Adobe Dimensions Overview
- Working with Multiple Objects
- Rendering Our Files
EXTRA: Package Design - Back Side
- Package Design - Back
- Package Design - Back - Testing It Out on Our Mockup
- Working with Ad Specs
- Layout and Blocking
- Creating Custom Textures and Brushes in Photoshop
- Creating Background Textures
- Layout and Blocking - Part 2
- Final Touches and Exporting
Rendering Our 3D Objects in Adobe Dimensions
- Creating 3D Objects
- High Rez Renders : How To
Digital Ad Design
- Digital Ad Design
- Digital Ad Design - Part 2
- T-Shirt Design - Front
- T-Shirt Design - Back
Stationary Design (Letterhead, Biz Card, Envelope)
- Business Card Design
- Business Card - BACK
- Letterhead Design
- Envelope Design
Website Layout and Design and Adobe Xd
- Thinking About UX/UI Design
- Getting started with Adobe Xd
- Blocking Our Design
- Adding Icons, Text and Photos
- Main Hero Image
- Finishing Our Homepage
- Bonus Lesson